inner feelings brought to life
* June 25, 2019 Replay of PLR Broadcast
* July 14, 2019 - 7th Anniversary Celebration for Rev. Bryan Lee 3:30 pm Camden, NJ
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME...
Enjoy the site as you visit all 5 pages, Send me an email
Let me know you were here. PEACE and BLESSINGS to ALL !!!
* June 9, 2019 - with Robert Eric's Piano Man Show - Warminster, PA
* August 17, 2019 - Performing with MFSB - Gardener's Basin, Atlantic City, NJ
* June 18, 2019 - My music is being featured on the Talent Of Philadelphia Show on Philly Live Radio - see the flyer below...
* September 8, 2019 - The National R&B Music Society Inc. 9th Annual Black Tie Gala at the Double Tree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport Hotel 4509 Island Ave. Phila., PA 19153 See flyer for more info...
* May 25, 2019 - Opening for The EBONYS in Burlington, NJ at the American Legion Post #336 see flyer below for more info...
* April 13, 2019 - Guest at SURVIVORS SPEAK
Healing Vigil - 1:00 pm, Camden, NJ
* June 11, 2019 Butch Ingram's Birthday Celebration & Awards Preaentation - Cherry Hill, NJ
feel the music
* March 12, 2019 - Guest Speaker for Music History Class at Temple University - "Our Music - Does It Still Matter" - Ali Hackett Adjunct Professor
Inspired by the early Gospel and R&B legends of the '60s and '70s, Donnie grew up swooning in church, school and on the street corners of Camden, New Jersey. He cultivated his style of vocals in a variety of groups that ranged from choral and accapella to gospel choirs and street corner doo wop, He credits his longevity to Almighty God and Dr. James E. Mumford aka Daddy and Pop respectively...
Donnie can be seen these days as a solo artist and sometimes as a featured guest of the Old News Band, Robert Eric's Piano Man Show and others.